We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and respecting your rights, and if you think we ever fall short of this then please do get in touch and let us know and we will be happy to deal with your enquiries.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server, if you agree. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name.
Further information on cookies should be available in the help pages of your browser, and most browsers will recognize when a cookie is offered and allow users to control how and when they are accepted. However, you should be aware that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all the features of the Depositpass website, and other websites that you choose to visit.
The information we collect using cookies is anonymous. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site or associate your IP address with any other data held about you. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Others: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
What if I don’t want cookies?
You can visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information about disabling cookies.
What if I have any questions?
We hope that we have shared with you all the information you need, but in the event that we haven’t, or if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact our appointed external data protection officer (DPO), their details are as follows:
Leylands Business Park
Phone: +44 (0)333 050 0111